Sunday, January 9, 2011

Break Out the Popcorn

Do you know how much I love movies? A lot, that's how much. I've loved all sorts of movies, but mostly I love action and comedy. I want to share with you a few of my favorite movies, mmk?

Serenity
Serenity is a wonderful movie that spawned from the amazing show Firefly, by Joss Whedon. Unfortunately the show got canceled after just one season, it was a travesty.
Thankfully he made the movie to clear some things up and, I suppose, give the show a proper ending. Although a lot of things from the show are left so unexplained I feel the need to write a strongly worded letter, I really loved this movie.



King Arthur
I thought King Arthur was a pretty darn good movie although, as usual, my favorite character died.



The Matrix
Okay, so I know it's kind of cliche to love The Matrix, but honestly, that movie is the friggin bomb! It totally blew my mind! I only really liked the first one though, the others were a bit blah.



Pitch Black
Pitch Black is the first Chronicles of Riddick movie, I loved it. It's very dark and there's a lot of cursing, but it's a friggin good movie.


Riddick
The movie that comes after Pitch Black, also AMAZING. I kind of adore Kira, she may be my hero. I didn't like the ending, but pretty much everything else was wicked awesome.



Resident Evil
I love them, mostly I love Extinction and Afterlife, but I'm going to include trailers for the first one and Apocalypse as well. If you haven't seen Resident evil, you should go and do that, because they are completely awesome. If you don't like gore though, it may not be a good idea. I've also been playing the games(which came before the movies) with my boyfriend. I'm not very good, but they're mega cool.







Zombieland
Keeping with the zombie theme a little longer, I really loved Zombieland. It had gore, which I love, but it was also very cute and funny.



Whip It
I'm going to take a break from gore for a minute and go with this movie. It was cute, in a dark sort of way.



She's The Man
She's The Man is also a really cute movie. There are lots of parts that are obviously unrealistic, but it's a romantic comedy, what do you expect? I really like Amanda Bynes too, I have a bit of a soft spot for her. I remember watching her on the Amanda Show, a childhood favorite of mine.




Of course I've got more, but I think I've already done too many. Plus I want to go watch Pitch Black now.
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment