Monday, January 24, 2011

Small dogs and VD.

I was in Barnes and Noble earlier today with my boyfriend. We walked into the biography section and I saw something out of the corner of my eye. It was a large and gaudy book, bright pink and sparkly. Yes, Paris Hilton has a book.
I havn't read the book(I don't plan too), so I don't know if it's actually as terrible as it looks, but i'm finding the whole idea of Paris Hilton writing a book a little absurd. What's it about, small dogs and VD? Okay, maybe that was a little mean. Really though, it was a pink, sparkly book, what else is it going to be about?
So then I thought to myself, what kind of person goes into a book store, sees this book, and goes "Oh look! Paris Hilton's biography! I must get it!"? Do these people exit? If so, should they continue existing?

While I was there, though, I got The Princess Bride, and Jesse got three books that have something to do with D&D. So, as usual, something good managed to come out of the trip to the bookstore. I actually can't remember a time when books didn't help. I don't think such a situation exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment