Friday, April 1, 2011

Grownups Are Boring and Lame

Well they are. I don't want to be a grownup, it's not a thing that I've ever aspired to, in fact. I'm not a grownup, but since I'm eighteen I'm technically an "adult". 
Whatever that means.
Blah.
I've observed many grownups and you know what? It looks boring and terrible.
You have to pay bills and you can't buy legos for yourself for no reason without feeling bad.
At the moment I'm at the place where I'm old enough to have to get a job, but not old enough to drink. Old enough to have to start  paying for my own things and "figuring out what to do with my life" but not old enough to make any actual decisions.
It blows whale chunks.
There are so very many things I would rather be doing than growing up, would you like a list? Of course you'd like a list. Lists are so much fun!


Things I'd Rather Be Doing Than Growing Up
(Growing Up Blows Whale Chunks)
  • Watching Beauty and the Beast with my wonderful (terrific, spectacular, terribly handsome) boyfriend.
  • Buying silly things like legos, play dough, and stuffed animals for myself.
  • Dying my hair blue, purple, red, green, and other fun stuff.
  • Going to the theater to watch G rated movies, without any small child with me.
  • Playing Hide and Seek in Walmart.
  • Watching Zombieland (I love that movie!).
  • Making lists for no reason.
  • Jumping haphazardly on trampolines.
  • Reading Harry Potter.
  • Playing Pokemon (I'm not very good at it, but I like it a lot)!
  • Reading Howliday Inn.


And, you know what, like anything else. 
Grownups suck.



No comments:

Post a Comment