Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Your Luck Will Soon Turn Around

I got a fortune cookie the other day that said "your luck will soon turn around" and I thought "well I sure hope so!" because I sometimes feel like things aren't going particularly well. Mostly because I can't find a job, I sometimes get really down on myself, and there are a lot of things going on with my family right now.
But then, just now, I realized that I have great luck!
I have:
  • Great health
  • Enough food
  • Much more happiness than I deserve
  • A great dad
  • A really funny brother
  • A terrific, wonderful, cute, smart, funny, sweet, talented, handsome, loving boyfriend who cares about me and supports me
  • Teeth that are all in good shape
 Why the heck am I complaining? What have I got to complain about? I've been terribly lucky, or I'm crazy blessed, depending on how you look at it and who you ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment