Friday, February 3, 2012

You Know, This and That


I haven't read anything new lately(just re-reading The Order of the Phoenix), mostly because I've been busy re-playing a Gameboy Advance game: Golden Sun.


I had it when I was younger, and it's still just as good. Although there are some parts that I can't remember how to do, which is extremely frustrating. But I'm still having fun.

Jesse's birthday was Wednesday, and I have a story about it! Don't you just love stories? I do!

Okay, so this was at work( The Grill, which Jesse owns ). Jesse, Chris, and I were sitting around and Chris's grandma called to order something. Ahem

Chris(on the phone with his grandma): somethingsomethingsomethingaboutacheesesandwhichwithfish
Mousie(Chris's grandma): "Tell Jesse I said Happy Birthday"
Chris (to Jesse): "...my grandma says you're a fa**ot" (I don't know if you can tell what word that is or not, but I'm not going to write it, because I don't like that word)
So then Chris's grandma got upset and was like "You tell him I didn't really say that!"
Chris (to Jesse): "... my grandma says you're a fa**ot again"
And Jesse jumped out of the takeout window.

It was a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment