Monday, August 29, 2011

B-a-n-a-n-a-s



My brother Levi came over to the apartment a few weeks ago for his fifteenth birthday. He spent the day with Jesse and me, they played video games and then Jesse taught Levi how to play Magic the Gathering. I baked a cake with too much icing, and it was just a generally good time.
The flowers are from my parent's house, when I picked Levi up I saw the flowers next to their driveway, so I picked some and took them home to Jesse.




Scrumptious fried noodles! I made them and then thought "You know what would be good on these yummylishious fried noodles? Avocado, that's what."
And so, I put an avocado on them. Avocado is just good on anything.



I gave myself a tattoo! On my leg! With an ink pen!
It's a dinosaur, and he's saying "I love you"





I made myself a banana smoothie(you know how I remembered how to spell "banana" when I was younger? That Gwen Stefani song, Bananas "this $#!% is bananas b-a-n-a-n-a-s), it was awesome!
Just a couple of bananas(b-a-n-a-n-a-s), some ice, some almond milk, and honey. Popped it in the blender and [insert foreign word for "delicious", it makes it sound more true]! 

This morning, on my way home from the post office, there was a wreck right in front of me. Some lady in a minivan didn't stop at a stop sign, she just barreled right through and into a guy in a little black car. 
The little black car spun and there was glass everywhere. He looked really shaken up.
 Just a reminder to drive safe! 
And never trust people in minivans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment