Sunday, August 28, 2011

Things To Love Sunday, August 28

There are so very many things to love!And Sunday is an excellent day to be reminded of this.
So, I present to you...
Things To Love Sunday!

Steampunk Jewelry! Um, I think yes.



Communitychannel(see the video). She's delightfully pervy! This song makes me smile.

Such pretty food! I wish I could make anything that pretty.

Lolita. So very Japanese. I like it!

Mark Jenkins. So cool! I could look at these pictures all day.

The Book Surgeon. Absolutely gorgeous.

The Greek goddess Artemis

Cole Rise. Beautiful, sweet, and kind of sad.

Zettai Ryouiki. Because socks are so much fun!


"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close."
— Pablo Neruda

No comments:

Post a Comment