Sunday, February 5, 2012

Movies Jesse Should Take Me To See

(hint, hint)

The Hunger Games


I read the books and they were all really good. While I don't expect the movie to be as good as the books, I still think it looks pretty good (and I don't really mind looking at Josh Hutcherson for a while ).


The Amazing Spiderman


At first I was like "Ugh, another Spiderman movie? What are there, twelve of those?" And then, about ten minutes ago, I watched the trailer. I think this one looks better honestly. While I liked James Franco in the recent Spiderman movies I'm not really a fan of Tobey Maguire or Kirstin Dunst. I do, however, adore Emma Stone who is in The Amazing Spiderman.


Brave


This just looks like a really cute movie. Also, I really like Scottish accents.



Underworld: Awakening


Do I honestly have to explain why I want to see this? 1) It looks awesome 2) Kate Beckinsale.

No comments:

Post a Comment