Sunday, February 5, 2012

Waiting

When I was a kid, I absolutely loved fields. Wheat and corn were my favorite. I thought that they were absolutely gorgeous in the fall when they were golden and ready to harvest. I still do. I feel that they should always be that way. Always perfect and golden, always ready.
Unfortunately, nothing is always ready. You have to wait for things. 
I hate waiting for things.
Jesse just bought a new building to move the Grill into. Because the Grill is just a little takeout place, and there is absolutely no room to move inside it, everyone is excited about it.
But we have to fix it up first, which requires waiting.
Also, Jesse and I have to find somewhere to live (we're currently living in his grandparent's house while they're in Florida), and nobody has figured that one out yet. More waiting.
It seems I'm being given a chance to develop some patience. I'm not doing very well, though.

The Grill on Facebook
(our facebook page blows whale chunks, Chris made it and hasn't done anything with it)

No comments:

Post a Comment