Monday, May 7, 2012

Rincewind, Roosevelt, and Andrew W.K. Are My Heroes

So, did'ja think I was over my "Holy Balls, Terry Pratchett Is The Most Amazing Thing Ever" phase yet?
NOPE
Still working on reading everything of his. I'm reading the Rincewind books right now.
I like them a lot, but my favorites are still the Witches books.

Anyway, here's some stuff.


Some Sort Of Awesome Crayon Abomination I must make!! With all of the crayons!!

Pencil vs Camera always super cool. Anybody else really love Pencil vs Camera pictures?

Theodore Roosevelt was once shot at during a campaign rally in Wisconsin. The bullet penetrated his glasses case and a manuscript, just missing his right lung. Being an expert hunter he decided to stay and give his speech since he wasn't coughing up blood. His speech lasted nearly an hour.

That's pretty cool, right? I think so. I'll admit I don't really know much about Roosevelt, but he sounds like a bitchin' guy.


I just love Andrew W.K.! He's such an excitable guy. Also he makes awesome faces.

Fantastic! Isn't stuff great? I really think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment