Wednesday, August 17, 2011

V.A - ROSKOW SHOW



01 - Wilson Pickett - Everybody Needs Somebody To Love
02 - Otis Redding - Satisfaction
03 - Sam & Dave - Soul Man
04 - Archie Bell & The Drells - Here I Go Again
05 - Bar-Kays - Soul Finger
06 - Arthur Conley - Sweet Soul Music
07 - Otis & Carla - Tramp
08 - Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman
09 - Aretha Franklin - I Say A Little Prayer
10 - The Drifters - Come On Over My Place
11 - Booker T & The Mg's - Green Onions
12 - Clarence Carter - Looking For A Fox
13 - Blue Magic - Just Don't Want To Be Lonely
14 - Aretha Franklin - Sweet Sweet Baby Since You've Been Gone
15 - Dionne Warwick & Spinners - Then Came You
16 - Otis Redding - I Can't Turn You Loose
17 - Wilson Picket - Don't Knock My Love
18 - Jimmy Bunch Castor - Bertha Butt Boogie
19 - Percy Sledge - Warm And Tender Love
20 - Otis Redding - My Girl
21 - Spinners - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love
22 - Aretha Franklin - Rock Steady
23 - The Drifters - I'll Take You Where The Music's Playing
24 - Ben E King - Supernatural Thing

DESCARGA
128KB

APORTE DE "DJ CHARS"

No comments:

Post a Comment