Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Mail!

This week I got the cutest package in the mail from Sarah of The Tea Addicted Cuteness Hoarder.
The package itself was all covered in stickers and stuff. Also I LOVE MAIL!! Holy crap is mail awesome.

A postcard with kitties, a rock with a superadorable bunny on it wrapped up in cute paper, some Turkish Apple tea, and some yummy heart shaped candies!
There were many more candies but, um... I ate them. There was also another packet of tea, but I had to try it right away! It was fantastic! 
Anyway It just brightened up my whole week and I wanted to make a post about it! Thank you, Sarah! I will try and send you something back, so we'll see if they let me just tape the return address to a new package.

Side note: I dug my poor camera out a pile of junk for this picture, took it, and popped the SD card into my computer.  When it asked me if I wanted to import all the pictures in my camera that I hadn't uploaded yet I hit "yes", expecting it to be just the one I'd taken. So it started up and I went "Oh, shit" because it was "importing 2 of 45". There were a bunch of pictures I forgot about.

No comments:

Post a Comment