Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bossypants

So, Friday night I did a bad thing.
I was teasing Jesse, and I didn't realize that I was being kind of a colossal dick.
I sometimes forget that people don't like it when you call them names...
I'm an awful person.
So, Jesse, I apologize. I know I already did, but I wanted to say, one more time, that I'm sorry for being a dick.


Meanwhile, across town.
 I finished Bossypants. Tina Fey's memoir.

Usually I'm not a huge fan of memoirs and autobiographies and the like, but I'm a huge fan of Tina Fey. So I got Bossypants, and I loved it.
It's funny, and real, and sometimes crass. It was great.
Of course, I may be biased. I love pretty much everything Tina Fey does. I love her show, 30 Rock.
I still think it was a really good book though. It made me laugh a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment