Friday, July 29, 2011

Jobbity Job Job

I must find a job!
Jesse got a job at Biaggi's(I think that's how it's spelled), which is in Evansville, and is starting classes at Ivytech soon, which is also in Evansville. So, naturally, he wants to move to Evansville. We've been looking at apartments and we've found a place that looks pretty good. We've filled out applications and whatnot, and that's gone off without a hitch, so this may actually happen. 
I'm excited about moving to Evansville. Maybe having decent internet. Also there are jobs there. There are no jobs where we are now. So! I've been applying at places in Evansville: Hobby Lobby, Barnes and Noble, and The Fresh Market, so far. Hobby Lobby and The Fresh Market are both hiring, so maybe that'll help my odds a little.

I've been watching a lot of the food channel lately, which means I've been eating more. I don't know if I'm the only one who does this, but when I'm watching cooking shows I have to be gorging myself eating something. So I should probably start exercising more, or, like... at all.

 Alright, I'm going to go now. I kind of have to pee.




No comments:

Post a Comment