Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Oogave Earrings!

I was very crafty yesterday!








1) I finished a pair of red arm warmers!
2, 3, 4, 5&6) I made earrings! From the abundance of bottle caps I've collected, mostly from Jesse.
I made a Mike's pair, a Flying Dog pair, a Root Beer Pair, and a pair from that yummy yummy Oogave drink. I think my favorites are the Flying Dog and the Oogave. I've been practicing with them, trying to figure out the best way to make them. I usually practice on the Mike's, because we've got a frickin ton of those.
Also, I got a bit of writing done yesterday. I've been working on a book and I'd been having trouble getting past the first chapter (because I'm terrible and can't finish anything), but yesterday I blasted through it and and now I'm working on the second chapter! 
I know, it isn't much, but it's the small victories, right?
So, for the rest of today I'm going to clean, watch Dead Like Me, and write some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment