Wednesday, July 4, 2012

WHEN DID THEY GROW UP?


You remember Taylor Momsen, right? That sweet little girl who played the president's daughter in Spy Kids 2, and Cindy Lou Who in the live action How The Grinch Stole Christmas.


What an angel! What an adorable little thing! Let's see what she looks like now, shall we?


WAIT WHAT?
When the balls did this happen?
Did I go into a coma? I hit my head really hard, right? Something. Something. Is very, very wrong.

Okay, okay, I've gotten a hold of myself. I absolutely forgot that we're almost the same age. She's the only one, right? This didn't happen to any of the other kids from things I used to watch, right? Right?

WRONG
Remember Gerti Giggles (Emily Osment), also from Spy Kids 2?


She's also my age.
Bam!
She's... hot? That can't happen. Gerti Giggles is not allowed to be hot!

Amanda Bynes didn't really come as much of a shock, because I've seen things she's been in recently.

Still, though. Weird, right?

How about Daryl Sabera, the boy who played Juni Cortez (also from Spy Kids)?
 HOLY HOT, BATMAN!! Look at those smouldery eyes!

And Alexa Vega (Carmen Cortez)? This is the last one from Spy Kids, I promise.


She turned into this:


Well... I'm gay now.
No, just kidding. But seriously, could you blame me?
Can you hear the sound of my shattering childhood? Because I'll never be able to watch Spy Kids again.

Devon Werkheiser (Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide) is 21 now.



Drake Bell (from Drake and Josh)


Josh Peck (from Drake and Josh)


And, you know what, Miranda Cosgrove (from Drake and Josh)




I HATE THIS! I feel so old!
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go cry over my Spy Kids dvd.

No comments:

Post a Comment