Friday, March 26, 2010

:::MAD LIBS interview:::

getting to know our women in comedy:::getting to know all about
by, WICF guest blogger: Brooke Connolly

Hello my name is: Rachel Rosenthal.
And, I'm an: Improviser and singer.
I'm performing at the Second Annual Women in Comedy Festival on Thurs at 10 (Trail Mix) Friday at 8 (Cabin Pressure) and Friday at 9:30 (Toy Boat.) I know. I never stop!.
I got into comedy because: I was bad sports.
When you see me you'll notice that: I'm wearing a fake mustache and that I like to talk about these things the most: being a friend, being a Jew and being a bridesmaid.
When I think of being a: professional in comedy, it makes me feel: extremely blessed and lucky - especially since I get to work with such amazingly fun and talented cast mates.
What keeps me up at night is: comedy ideas. I keep getting out of bed to write things down. Also, late night drunk texts from my friends.
And, what gets me out of bed in the morning is: FOUR alarms. This is no exaggeration - I am not a morning person.
If I hadn't chose the path of comedy, I would have been: "Baby" In Dirty Dancing.
See you this week!, at ImprovBoston!.
And you can see me anytime in the virtual world here:
http://www.theraeroshow.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment