Friday, March 26, 2010

:::MAD LIBS interviews:::

getting to know our women in comedy:::getting to know all about them
by, WICF guest blogger: Brooke Connolly

Hello my name is: Tahnee Lacey.
And, I'm a: Libra.
I'm performing at the Second Annual Women in Comedy Festival on Saturday, March 27th at 10:30pm and Sunday, March 28th at 7pm.
I got into comedy because: in college I missed doing theater and saw a sign that said: enjoy comedy? do you like to think outside the box? Join our improv team. So I did and I have been performing ever since and I have three cats.
When you see me you'll notice that: I am short and that I like to talk about these things the most: The Slackers (a ska band) , The Food Network Challeneges and delicious places to eat in Chicago (OMG I love food).
When I think of being a: lady part in comedy, it makes me feel: warm and fuzzy inside.
What keeps me up at night is nothing: I had mono in college, I fall asleep like whoa.
And, what gets me out of bed in the morning is work: I have to do it.
If I hadn't chose the path of comedy, I would have been: a veterinarian or animal behaviorist.
See you this week!, I have no clue what to write in this blank space.
And you can see me anytime in the virtual world here:
http://www.tahneelacey.com/
or http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=598856651

No comments:

Post a Comment