Wednesday, March 24, 2010

:::MAD LIBS interviews:::

getting to know our women in comedy:::getting to know all about them
by, WICF guest blogger: Brooke Connolly

Hello my name is:Karen Morgan
And, I'm a: standup comedian, mother and lawyer.
I'm performing at the Second Annual Women in Comedy Festival on: Thursday at 9:00 pm at BostonImprov.
I got into comedy because: I needed to get out of my house once a week to regain my sanity and I have: three kids, a husband and a big dumb dog.
When you see me you'll notice my: southern accent and that I like to talk about these things the most: being from the South and living in New England, family life and booze.
When I think of being a: my age it makes me feel like: botulism poison in my face is not such a bad idea.
What keeps me up at night is: having to wear a retainer in my mid40s even though I had braces in fifth grade....WTF orthodontist!?
And, what gets me out of bed in the morning is: the happy sounds of the school bus taking the angels to school.
If I hadn't chose the path of comedy, I would have been: a Wal-Mart greeter.
See you this week!, Karen
And you can see me anytime in the virtual world here:
http://www.karenmorgan.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment