Friday, March 26, 2010

:::MAD LIBS interviews:::

getting to know our women in comedy:::getting to know all about them
by, WICF guest blogger: Brooke Connolly

Hello my name is: Julie Kitayama.
And, I'm a: Stand Up.
I'm performing at the Second Annual Women in Comedy Festival on Wednesday at 9:00 pm.
I got into comedy because: I'm not really sure why I'm here in the stand up world and I have: a lot to do before I sit down again...if I ever do.
When you see me you'll notice: I have bigger hair than I should and that I like to talk about these things the most: food, time travel, and personal philosophies.
When I think of being a: unique and solid joke writer in comedy, it makes me feel: warm and fuzzy.
What keeps me up at night is: reading.
And, what gets me out of bed in the morning is: my unfathomably boring day job.
If I hadn't chose the path of comedy, I would have been: working out more and better reader.
See you this week!, Julie Kitayama.
And you can see me anytime in the virtual world here:____________.

No comments:

Post a Comment