Friday, March 26, 2010

:::MAD LIBS interviews:::

getting to know our women in comedy:::getting to know all about them
by, WICF guest blogger: Brooke Connolly

Hello my name is: Sarah Blodgett
And, I'm a: Funny Honey.
I'm performing at the Second Annual Women in Comedy Festival on Wednesday at ImprovBoston.
I got into comedy because: I wanted people to laugh at me for the right reasons and I have never had a stable job since.
When you see me you'll notice: My Blonde Hair and that I like to talk about these things the most: boys, men, and Boyz II Men.
When I think of being a: Honey in comedy, it makes me feel: Sweet.
What keeps me up at night is: comedy shows that run all night.
And, what gets me out of bed in the morning is: morning? Whats' that?.
If I hadn't chose the path of comedy, I would have been: Sad.
See you this week!, around town.
And you can see me anytime in the virtual world here:
www.sarahblodgettonline.com
or Facebook/MySpace/Twitter or if your a cute guy, Match.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment