Friday, March 26, 2010

:::MAD LIBS interviews:::

getting to know our women in comedy:::getting to know all about them
by, WICF guest blogger: Brooke Connolly

Hello my name is: Aparna.
And I'm a: random collection of atoms.
I'm performing at the Second Annual Women in Comedy Festival on Saturday, March 27th at 8pm at Mottley's Comedy Club.
I got into comedy because: nobody pays to read a free blog and I have too many neuroses so why not share the obsessive wealth? (Rhetori-califragilisticexpialidocious!).
When you see me you'll notice: that I am actually a tree and that I like to talk about these things the most: carbon dioxide, sunshine, the inside scoop on fruit and squirrel etiquette.
When I think of being a: a tall plant in comedy, it makes me feel: pretty regular.
What keeps me up at night is: pollution.
And, what gets me out of bed in the morning is: birds.
If I hadn't chose the path of comedy, I would have been: a provider of shady dealings.
See you this week! Your carbon dioxide output is looking really sexy.
And you can see me anytime in the virtual world here:
http://www.twitter.com/aparnapkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment