Friday, March 26, 2010

:::MAD LIBS interviews:::

getting to know our women men in comedy:::getting to know all about them
by, WICF guest blogger: Brooke Connolly

Hello my name is: Josh Gondelman.
And, I'm a: man.
I'm performing at the Second Annual Women in Comedy Festival on Thursday, March 25th at 9pm.
I got into comedy because: I love to tell jokes and I have: a degree in creative writing.
When you see me you'll notice that: I can be unnervingly polite at times and that I like to talk about these things the most: teaching, nerds, and hip hop.
When I think of being a: total unknown in comedy, it makes me feel: relieved that people don't care to slander me on youtube.
What keeps me up at night is: burritos.
And, what gets me out of bed in the morning is: excitement!.
If I hadn't chose the path of comedy, I would have been: a better preschool teacher than I currently am.
See you this week!, Hooray!.
And you can see me anytime in the virtual world here:
www.myspace.com/joshisadork.

No comments:

Post a Comment