Friday, March 26, 2010

:::MAD LIBS interviews:::

getting to know our women in comedy:::getting to know all about them
by, WICF guest blogger: Brooke Connolly

Hello my name is: Giulia Rozzi.
And, I'm a comedian, actress and writer.
I'm performing at the Second Annual Women in Comedy Festival on Friday at Mottleys and I'm teaching a storytelling workshop on Sunday at Improv Boston
I got into comedy because: I love making people smile, I love performing, I love sharing my stories in hopes that they make people feel comforted, understood, entertained, and comfortable laughing at themselves and I have a knack for getting people to spill thier guts.
When you see me you'll notice: I'm quite delightful, I make my audience feel like we're all a buncha friends hanging out, with me being the friend that doesn't shut up and that I like to talk about these things the most: My family, my insecurites, and sex.
When I think of being a lady in comedy, it makes me feel like: wearing a pretty dress.
What keeps me up at night is: what's next?.
And, what gets me out of bed in the morning is: what's next?.
If I hadn't chose the path of comedy, I would have been: a therapist.
See you this week!, ___________.
And you can see me anytime in the virtual world here:
http://www.giuliarozzi.com AND
http://www.themessage-board.com

No comments:

Post a Comment