Wednesday, March 24, 2010

:::MAD LIBS interviews:::

getting to know our women in comedy:::getting to know all about them
by, WICF guest blogger: Brooke Connolly

Hello my name is: Amy Beckerman.
And, I'm a: hillarious person.
I'm performing at the Second Annual Women in Comedy Festival on: thurs at 9pm.
I got into comedy because: I have a lot to say! and I have: a 10 month old chihuaha named Porkchop that is staying in NYC while I go to Boston, and I am going to miss her!! I dont think her babysitter is going to cook her a steak like I did tonight!.
When you see me you'll notice: Ill be wearing a shirt (in the past two weeks, I appeared on Howard Stern topless, and also produced a topless breast cancer comedy event http://www.generosititties.org/) and that I like to talk about these things the most: my dog, being engaged to a woman who is 18 years older than I am, my parents divorce, and Mcflurrys.
When I think of being a: woman in comedy, it makes me feel: proud, and really happy to be friends with a lot of other female comedians!.
What keeps me up at night is: trains (I live across the street from the New Jersey Transit train yard)
And, what gets me out of bed in the morning is: that damn dog sticking her tongue in my nostrils!.
If I hadn't chose the path of comedy, I would have been: a nurse.
See you this week!, Amy Beckerman.
And you can see me anytime in the virtual world here:
http://www.amybeckerman.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment