Friday, March 26, 2010

:::MAD LIBS interviews:::

getting to know our women in comedy:::getting to know all about them
by, WICF guest blogger: Brooke Connolly

Hello my name is: Jenna Brister.
And, I'm a: comedienne and storyteller in NYC, originally from Seattle.
I'm performing at the Second Annual Women in Comedy Festival on Sunday night at 9pm at the improvboston.
I got into comedy because: I saw the Best of Chris Farley when I was in 7th grade, and fell in love and I have: promised myself that I will avoid cubicles.
When you see me you'll notice: that I am 5 feet tall and that I like to talk about these things the most: travel shenanigans, local places to get really good coffee and our respective run-ins with the law.
When I think of being a: revolutionary in comedy, it makes me feel: stoked out of my mind, to get to do what I love and be okay with not making money at it very often, at least for right now.
What keeps me up at night is: the land gypsies that run across my rooftop to the chimney stacks.
And, what gets me out of bed in the morning is: my hot boyfriend and the smell of coffee.
If I hadn't chose the path of comedy, I would have been: running a sweet summer camp on a lake in Washington state.
See you this week!, Jenna Brister.
And you can see me anytime in the virtual world here:
http://www.jennabrister.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment