Saturday, March 27, 2010

:::MAD LIBS interviews:::

getting to know our women in comedy:::getting to know all about them
by, WICF guest blogger: Brooke Connolly

Hello my name is: Ellen Moschetto.
And, I'm a: stand-up comedian.
I'm performing at the Second Annual Women in Comedy Festival on Sunday 8:PM at Improv Boston.
I got into comedy because: I liked to make up my own jokes as a child and tell them to my parents when I was getting yelled at. If i could make them laugh, they couldn't stay mad because laughing feels too good! and I have a cat named with a facebook page. Sugar Moschetto, friend her.
When you see me you'll notice: I am short and that I like to talk about these things the most: pop culture, family, and gay stuff.
When I think of being a: woman in comedy, it makes me feel: boobs.
What keeps me up at night is: Insomnia...perhaps brought on by a frequent and frightening visual of Rush Limbaugh in a sex act.
And, what gets me out of bed in the morning is: Literally, the construction project vehicles that start beep beep beeping at 7:00 AM every morning right outside my window. Figuratively, your mom.
If I hadn't chose the path of comedy, I would have been: sad.
See you this week!, woo hoo!.
And you can see me anytime in the virtual world here:
http://ellenmoschetto.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment